Monday, May 25, 2009
Dreamed up by Kami at 4:35 PM
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
I'm not going to be blogging this week (except for this one of course). I am STILL not packed and I have to have everything done to-nite! Don't ask what's taking me so long. Just life basically. Plus I've got my adorable Activity day girls tonight. As soon as we're done I'll be in whirlwind mode trying to get all my stuff squished into one suitcase, packing Collin's stuff, trying to get dishes done, packing Carlee's bag to take to grandma C's house, last minute laundry, etc, etc, etc. Whew, I'm tired already!
Collin is definitely ready to go. He's so cute as he keeps on counting down the days. We're leaving right after work tomorrow to head to SLC for the night, then off to D.C.! Mandy get your hugs and kisses ready because Collin can't wait to see you.
I'll post lots of pics when I get back. I'm already wondering if two 2G SD cards are going to be enough. I love taking pictures! I took 200 pics during the Easter hunt alone this year if that gives you any indication...
Loves to all! We'll be back next week!!
Dreamed up by Kami at 4:01 PM
Friday, May 1, 2009
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is to always share your chocolate.
2. I've never eaten clams. Can anyone clue me in if they are worth it? My little bro says no.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of the local fair. SOOOOO much fun to spend time there with the kids.
4. I can't wait for my favorite spring flower. The smell of lilacs in full bloom are so enchanting!
5. Things on my desk include a water bottle, lotion, my cell phone and files I'm avoiding.
6. The song "September" by Earth, Wind and Fire makes me wanna boogie.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally finishing cleaning out my closet. It shouldn't take three nights to get 'er done! I'm too much of a hoarder, tomorrow my plans include shopping for last minute trip supplies and cleaning and Sunday, I want to have my suitcase mostly packed so the next three days I can try and clean out Carlee's closet! AHHHH!!
Wanna play? Go here.
Dreamed up by Kami at 3:01 PM