Only 3 Days to go.
Only 3 Days to go.
Dreamed up by Kami at 2:16 PM
Dreamed up by Kami at 7:12 AM
1. The last band I saw live was hmmm...does our Rock Band on x-box count?
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is stuffing myself till I feel sick and goofing off with the fam.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is halfway done. At least the kids are done. Of course they are the funnest to shop for!
4. Thoughts of chilly winds fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a two-piece swimsuit.
6. Bagpipes should stay outta America.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to laundry, dishes, and cleaning bathrooms (just to clarify: I am NOT looking forward to it) tomorrow my plans include replacing Christmas lights outside, cleaning like a mad woman to get ready for Thanksgiving next week, and Sunday, I want to spend time with the kids and make cookies!
Dreamed up by Kami at 11:23 AM
Dreamed up by Kami at 8:22 AM
Dreamed up by Kami at 11:22 AM
For Christmas I want:
a real Pokemon with powers
a giant robot dinosaur
a huge playset for outside
star wars action figures
Indiana Jones whip
a disco ball
battery powered Polaris Ranger
Hulk Smash Hands
Police man set (So I can cop you)
Nerf Gun (plus Nerf Wii game)
cars and motorcycles
and on and on and on!
Okay, Collin has been working overtime circling everything he likes in my magazines. These are just a few of the things he's circled. He keeps saying, "I like that...I'm gonna get it!" Does he think mom and dad are made of money??
Dreamed up by Kami at 3:11 PM
1. Please feel free to tell me it's Friday. I have been waiting all week to hear that.
2. When I spray febreeze I can't help sniffing it occasionally. It smells so fresh and clean!
3. My favorite thing to cook is cookies! I love to bake sweets.
4. Spending time with my kids is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about my life. That and family gatherings. It's always fun to get together. I can't wait for Thanksgiving when my bro comes home. I just wish the other two could come home too.
6. Reaching for just one more piece of chocolate always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and taking a very large sleeping pill, tomorrow my plans include testing the outside Christmas lights and seeing what needs replaced and Sunday, I want to spend time with the fam!
Dreamed up by Kami at 9:28 AM
Maybe a little.
But here are my reasons why:
I wasn't sick; feelin' fine.
My house was already clean.
I decided not to procrastinate.
I've been online Christmas
shopping so I was getting excited.
Most of my decorations
I love 'em!
Collin even had to decorate
this guys feet with cars.
This is my BIGGEST nutcracker.
The smallest are on the tree.
Eric said he'd get the
real tree in a couple weeks.
Dreamed up by Kami at 7:32 PM
You Are Checkers
You are very logical and rational. You are able to understand what is and isn't a factor.
You're able to compartmentalize and focus on the essentials.
You appreciate simplicity. You can see the layers of complexity and beauty in anything.
You are also playful and good natured. You don't take life too seriously!
Dreamed up by Kami at 11:06 AM
|Your Rockstar Name Is...|