Thursday, June 26, 2008
Dreamed up by Kami at 9:30 AM
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
By the time we got to Walmart I was exhausted. Carlee and I waited in the car but at least when I'm with her I'm never bored! She is always acting silly! Check out her silliness below:
Dreamed up by Kami at 8:10 AM
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Dreamed up by Kami at 1:40 PM
Cole and Collin
Dreamed up by Kami at 1:27 PM
You can see that tube went flat during their ride. Eric said he had a hard time staying on when it started losing air!
Dreamed up by Kami at 1:02 PM
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Hi everybody! The Jensen's are heading out of town for a camping trip but I'll post pics next week! Little Miss handful, excuse me, I mean Carlee is staying home with grandma. We'll be by a lake and near rivers which are simply irresistible for a two year old water baby. So, we decided to be selfish and enjoy a weekend without stressing every two seconds worrying if she's in the water or what trouble she'll be getting into next.
Dreamed up by Kami at 4:04 PM
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Lorie tagged me with some q's so here goes:
- What was I doing 10 years ago: Let's see, 1998. I was working at the local grocery store after taking a break from college. Little did I know that I'd meet my future husband there! We dated for a few short months and then got married in August. Ahhh...new love!
- What's on my to-do list today: I need to call my friend Julie and see when her two cute girls are going to come over to play tonight. Need to do a load of laundry. Put together a few more things to get ready to go camping. Hopefully bake some cookies to take with us too.
- What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire: How many billions are we talking? I'd give at least 1 billion to my parents and to my awesome mother and father-in-law. (This could never repay all they've done for me though!) I'd put another billion each in each of the kids savings accounts. Pay off all the bills. Then I'd hire a landscaper and put in a deck and hot tub. I'd get my mustang and Australia trip. Oh, plus I'd donate some money to our new hospital that is in the works and put in a therapeutic swimming pool.
- 3 bad habits: Procrastination, not-exercising or eating right, and according to my husband not keeping the kitchen floor clean.
- Places I've lived: Moore, ID; Leslie, ID; Pocatello, ID; Salt Lake City, UT; Mesa, AZ; Idaho Falls, ID; and two summers in Dilingham, AK.
- Things people don't know about me: I have a desire to become an optometrist and an author. I'm secretly glad to have the TV on kid shows for my two sweeties but actually it's something I want to watch!
I tag Tina, Mandy, mom, and whoever else wants to do it!
Dreamed up by Kami at 11:19 AM
What a grin!
Wow, entertainment on the ride home too! * Karate Chop!
Dreamed up by Kami at 9:03 AM