1. "In a hole in the ground there lived an ornery badger whom was disturbed from his nap. One swipe of the ol' claws ought to fix that, he grumbled."
2. "My eyes are drooping, my pants are too tight, the checkbook is in the hole, and I'm tired of doctors but that ain't no matter. It's just another day in paradise."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, I opened the window to inhale the fresh smell. It seemed to cleanse my soul with each intake. Oh how I love the scent of rain!"
4. "Kermit hopped his way up from the hold of the Spanish galleon. Nobody messes with Miss Piggy and gets away with it."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it beckoned me forward. A sudden bright light assaulted my eyes. The hand guided me through a doorway into the dazzling sunlight. My eyes studied a quaint picnic setup on the grass complete with checkered cloth. The scent of rosebushes perfumed the air. My husband's dazzling smile glistened in the suns rays. (Well, that's how it happens in my daydreams anyways...)"
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, politicians neglect the truth."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching my cousin Kaitlyn's play "Bugsy Malone", tomorrow my plans include trying toshop for groceries with no money in the bank :( and Sunday, I want to watch my friend's baby getting blessed and relax a little! I really need to do some organizing though...