- How to play Scooby Doo on the V-Smile
- How to dance around two bean bags properly
- How to draw a "X"
- How to make a tower out of blocks
In return for Collin's bits of wisdom I taught him how to make rice krispy treats. He absolutely loved making something by himself and was really proud of the finished product. Now Collin will bestow his wisdom upon you!
To make Collin's no-fail rice krispies:
1. First spray the pan. It's really hard to spray it even!
2. Measure out the marshmallows and eat the ones that don't make it into the bowl.
3. Measure out the cereal. Don't worry if you pour too much because you can put it back into the bag.
4. Add some butter.
6. Mix it all together. Make sure you taste it to see if it's good.
7. Pour it into pan. If it gets stuck you gotta shake it.