Today is my mom's birthday and I just started thinking about how amazing she is.
Here's what's special about my mom:
- She cares for each of her kids and would (and has!) bend over backwards for them.
- She has suffered with rheumatoid arthritis yet still manages to make beautiful cakes and cookies. Something incredible for someone who has plastic knuckles and some crooked fingers!
- She cares for everyone around her.
- She absolutely adores her grandchildren and graciously tends them while I'm at work.
- She's creative.
- She is kind and caring.
- She has a good sense of humor.
- She plays Dance Dance Revolution and Rock Band on the x-box, and loves it! It's something that we can do together and have a fun time. She even requested we play it after her b-day dinner.
- She is and always has been my best friend.
- She is an all-around good person!
Happy birthday mom!