Monday, November 2, 2009

Carnival and Costumes!

Friday night was carnival night! I had to work in the fish pond from 6:00 until closing and I was so excited to be assigned to that one! All the little ones always come to that booth.

Photobucket

Collin had to try it...

Photobucket

...and got a sticky eyeball. Ew!

Photobucket
Kaitlyn helped Carlee get a little koala bear.

Photobucket
Collin tried his hand out at the ring toss but didn't make it to win a pop. Like he needs more sugar anyways, LOL.

Photobucket

Carlee's favorite game is digging for treasure. Her teacher Mrs. Snyder is behind her in the prison outfit.

Photobucket

Saturday we all got ready for some trick or treat fun!!
Eric and Collin were the army brats!

Photobucket

Carlee and I were the sailor sweeties!

Photobucket
I tried to sneak a nice kiss but all I got was tounge. She is just like her daddy!

Photobucket
So fun to dress up!

Photobucket

Tina and my mom were spooky ghosts.

Photobucket
Miss Kaitlyn was an adorable tootsie roll and my cousin Dee was a "scary" witch.

Those army boys sure love us sailor girls!


We had a very fun night! I just love Halloween!!





cute

2 of you hit me up with a comment.:

Kristina P. said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

Love the costumes. You and Eric are so cute together. Very nice!!