Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Predator 101

Last night when I was going through some of my stuff I found six free animal pictures I received once in the mail. Collin went crazy over them. He loved hearing where each animal lived, what they do, and especially what they eat. His favorite was the tiger although he kept calling it a jaguar. After I told him a little about each animal he "read" the pages back to me. Here are some of the comments he said about each one:
  1. Sharks: I don't want to get in the water with that one 'cuz he'll eat me but I swim fast like this whooossshhh and go faster than him.
  2. Tigers: Tigers eat bulls. They like to play with each other and their claws go in and then they go out.
  3. Bald Eagles: He eats mice? Ew gross! If he stands on our roof he can see all the way to South America.
  4. Crocodiles: His mouth looks orange and mine looks pink. He likes to eat zebras and they fall down and the crocodile gets them and bites their heads. Then they have lots of blood!
  5. Snakes: Look at his tongue! It looks like a wrench! Some snakes are nice and you can put them on your neck.
  6. Polar Bears: Polar bears live at the North Pole. They don't live with Santa Claus because they'll eat him.


2 of you hit me up with a comment.:

Rhonda Christensen said...

What a silly goofer!!!

Mandy said...

i am laughing so hard. Some of those things are so funny. He'll see South America? Polar Bears will eat Santa?

Where does he come up with that stuff? I am so excited to have some fun talks of my own with Collin.