1. Candy, caramel apples, and pumpkins are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I just want a day to sleep in!
3. I'm saving money for a vacation and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I eat sugar and sweets until I pop. Then I eat more.
5. On the computer at work or at home with my kids is where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for slipping under a cozy blanket with hot chocolate and a good book. (If my kids let me!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to visiting with my brother, tomorrow my plans include hunting with my hubby in the a.m. and goofing off with my brother and family the rest of the day and Sunday, I want to go to Blackfoot to see my return missionary cousin Rex!
Finally some good weather!
3 weeks ago