Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have a confession to make...

Okay,
here it is.
I must confess.
I already have my
Christmas decorations up!
In fact, they have been
up since last Saturday.


Crazy??

Maybe a little.

But here are my reasons why:

I wasn't sick; feelin' fine.

My house was already clean.

I decided not to procrastinate.

I've been online Christmas

shopping so I was getting excited.

Most of my decorations

are nutcrackers.

I love 'em!

Collin even had to decorate

this guys feet with cars.

This is my BIGGEST nutcracker.

The smallest are on the tree.

Eric said he'd get the

real tree in a couple weeks.

Yea!!


I have two of these guys.
They are the guardians
to my living room.
The kids had to decorate
them with cars too
after I took this pic.

Carlee loves this lighted fireplace in my dining room.
I can't wait for
Christmas!



cute

3 of you hit me up with a comment.:

Rhonda Christensen said...

You is crazy!! But you have to take advantage of your good days when you can!! I'm going to wait until Mark comes so he can help me and he might like doing it too!!!

Love ya!!!

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

I think it's great. We haven't put our sup yet but we did do the lights so we wouldn't have to worry about it when it snows. Which it did last night. So hurray for us!! I have a friend that puts hers up right after Halloween. My would probably be up if my hubby would allow it but since he doesn't, we'll wait till after Thanksgiving. Happy Holidays!!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

I love Nutcrackers, too! Yours are all beautiful. You are definitely putting me in the Christmas mode.