1. Being able to go outside without freezing my behind off is my favorite summertime opportunity. There's just something about leaving for work without having to grab a jacket that is very appealing.
2. My favorite John Hughes movies are "Sixteen Candles", "Pretty in Pink" and "Ferris Bueller's Day Off". Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...
3. A tiny baby chick is something I love to touch. So soft and cute!
4. The full moon is always welcomed when Eric is on night shift!
5. I want to fall asleep right now. I had a really hard time getting out of bed this morning.
6. When daylight fades so do I.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having girls night with Dee, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and what not and Sunday, I want to head to church then make sure the camper is ready for next weekend!
To play go Here.
Carnival Cruise Part QUATRO
4 weeks ago