1. She had a great big slice of homemade bread with butter. Now that's heaven!
2. God is by my side, always. He's the one person I can always turn too, even though I screw up once in awhile.
3. I know this: I really love my children. I just wish they weren't constantly pushing each others buttons and fighting! I feel like I'm going to have to be committed into the insane asylum soon if I don't get some peace!
4. A Twix candy bar is in my drawer still. I hope I have the willpower today to keep it there. :)
5. These words apply to me: my heart has good intentions in abundance, it's my body that's weak.
6. It's about time the sun was shining! I have been enjoying the moisture we received though. Our little valley REALLY needed it!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting my car back from the mechanics (do they train mechanics to be rip-off artists??), tomorrow my plans include trying to save my trees from the weeds that have overtaken them and Sunday, I want to rest (I hope)!
End of Summer shenanigans
1 month ago