1. I feel tired! It was hard to go to sleep after the Boise State game against Oregon last night. Can you believe Oregon's tailback LeGerrette Blout? Talk about a good way to sit the rest of the season out.
2. Baking is always fun. I'm addicted!
3. Right now, I can hear these things: an air conditioner. That's about it. It's pretty quiet.
4. I'm hungry and I'm glad I brought a cereal bar to work (even though I already ate).
5. The last time I lost my temper was this morning. Collin really knows how to push my buttons. I get tired of him saying he won't do something if he doesn't get his way!
6. I get Monday off this Labor day weekend. Woo hoo!!! I really need a day off.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing around with a muffin recipe that will use the rest of my fruit cocktail, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and going to the Blackfoot fair and Sunday, I want to do some more baking (I really have baking on the brain, can you tell?)!
Wanna play too? Click here.
3 weeks ago