Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MEME

I saw this on Holly's blog and it looked fun so hear goes...

1. What time you got up this morning? Dragged myself out at 7:00.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Never have money for either!
3. The last film you saw at a cinema? Kung Fu Panda with Eric and the kids.
4. What did you eat for breakfast? Cocoa Pebbles.
5. Your middle name? Ann
6. Your favorite TV show? Lost.
7. What foods do you dislike? There's not much I don't like. Give me anything and I'll try it once. Except for Eric's ketchup smothered mac and cheese.
8. Favorite CD at the moment? Phantom of the Opera soundtrack.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Pontiac Grand Prix with a V6 Supercharged engine. I love passing fast!
10. Favorite sandwich? Grilled cheese any day.
11. What characteristics do you despise in people? People who complain about everything and pick fights just because they can.
12. Favorite item of clothing? I love my skinny jeans or as the hubby calls them my "wow" jeans.
13. Where would you rather be right now? At home with my kids.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I love wetseal.com because I find excellent discounts!
15. Where are you going to retire to? Who knows how the future will go. They way the economy is slipping I might have to work forever!
16. What is your most recent memorable birthday? My 30th because I was introduced to rock band for the xbox and never thought I'd find a game I'd want to play alot.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Anything live. With Collin's T-Ball starting tonight it'll probably be that!
18. Furthest Place you are sending this? Internet is endless.
19. Person you expect to send this back first? Everyone who reads this!
20. When is your birthday? March 6.
21. Morning or night person? Night, although I was always a morning person growing up. Funny how you get lazier as the years go by.
22. Shoe size? 7.
23. Pets? Last one was a beta fish. I wasn't sad when he died. I like being pet free!
24. Any news you want to share with us? Wishing I could have baby bump news but I'm not getting my hopes up. It might never happen again...
25. What did you want to be when you were little? An archaeologist! I wanted to explore the world and find historic pieces of the past.
26. How are you today? Tired and in a little pain but overall not too bad!
27. Favorite flower? I love lilies and sunflowers. Of course it's always nice to get roses from the hubby but that hasn't happened for years!
28. The day you look most forward to on the calendar? Not any particular day. Just different events throughout the year.
29. Full name? Kami Ann Jensen
30. What are you listening to right now? Local radio station...a Chris Daughtry song.
31. Last thing you ate? Assorted fresh fruit plate with cottage cheese. Yumm!
32. Wish on stars? I used too.
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Lime green.
34. Weather right now? Warm and smoky.
35. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A patient requesting medical records.
36. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper
37. Favorite restaurant? Garcias or Texas Roadhouse
38. Real hair color? Dark brown
39. Favorite toy as a child? My stuffed animals. Each one had a different unique personality.
40. Summer or winter? Summer any day!
41. Hugs or Kisses? Are we talking Hersheys??
42. Chocolate or Vanilla? Who doesn't love chocolate? Actually I do know someone. I love her but she's weird for not eating chocolate!!
43. Coffee or Tea? Yuck. I love the smell of coffee though.
44. Want your friends to email this back? I want you to post this on your blog!
45. The last time you cried? Tears sprung to my eyes last night during a movie...and it was an action flick!
46. What is under your bed? Probably toys that the kids have hidden there.
47. What did you do last night? Ate leftovers, restocked the bathrooms with t-pee, took advantage of $$ night at the movie store, and ignored Eric's tyraid on how messy the house was.
48. What are you afraid of? Spiders and my health.
49. Salty or sweet? Sweet ofcourse.
50. The number of keys on your key chain? 5 for work.
51. Years at current job? 6 years at the hospital, almost ten years as a wife, and almost 5 beautiful years as a mom!
52. Favorite day of the week? Friday
53. How many towns have you lived in? 6 I think
54. Do you make friends easily? Nope, I'm one of the shy ones.
55. How many people will you send this to? None, I'm posting it on my blog instead.
56. How many will respond back? Who knows.
57. How did you get your name? My mom liked the name from a babysitter or someone she babysat. I don't remember although people think I'm named after my cousin Kami which I'm not.
58. If you are married, how long? Almost 10 years
59. Favorite childhood TV show? Used to watch Star Trek with the boys.
60. Favorite Alcoholic Beverage? Don't drink.
61. Plans for the Weekend? Well since I'm having surgery Friday I better stay put!
62. Travel plans for 2008? Just to Lagoon in Utah hopefully in August.
63. If you had only one wish and you could wish for anything ... what would it be? To be in charge of my body. I want to tell it to quit being so tired and rundown. I feel like a 60 year old.
64. What's your idea of a perfect day off? Traveling somewhere fun with my family.
65. Name a celebrity your partner is attracted to? Used to be Tom Cruise. Just had to throw that in there honey! I don't really know which one he likes.
66. Do you still keep in touch with childhood friends? Sometimes...
67. What is one of your regrets in life? I try to push past the regrets and move forward. I've made my bed and now I have to lie in it.
68. What is your favorite hobby? Reading.
69. What has been your greatest joy? My kids.
70. Who is someone you admire? The prophet and my dad for trying to keep us kids in line as we were growing up.
71. How does one endure to the end being positive? Just loving the life you were dealt and dealing with it in stride. I find that my faith helps keep me on track, too.
72. If you had no responsibilities...none whatsoever what would you do with all your free time? What's free time to myself? I'd love to have a day to explore that one.


Now it's your turn. Copy the questions and then replace my answers with yours.

1 of you hit me up with a comment.:

Rachel Holloway said...

I think you and I are kindred friends...you, March 6, me March 8. Both size 7...and who can POSSIBLY resist Texas Roadhouse as a favorite?!?!