1. Please don't tell me I have to work today! I do? Bummer...
2. Can you not eat in the morning? My hubby and son can but Carlee and I have to eat first thing.
3. The color yellow makes me want to think of summer sunshine! I could use some right now.
4. I have a craving for graham crackers and fudge frosting. Yummy!
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it right now. I really don't want my kids to get any older.
6. Eyes are the disdain of my whole face. They are too small and sunken in. Oh well, you get what you get I guess. At least I can see, for the most part!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to goofing with my kids and unfortunately doing laundry, tomorrow my plans include going to a stake breakfast and then heading to Idaho Falls to get V-Day stuff for the kids and for our "heart attack" activity days night and Sunday, I want to bake valentine cookies after church to send to my brother! He was a little valentine baby.
Wanna play? http://www.fridayfillins.blogspot.com/