I've noticed some quirky things living in our small town. For example:
- People will stop in the middle of the highway, side streets or anywhere to gab with each other. It doesn't matter if someone is behind them waiting to get by. They'll yack on for minutes before clearing the road.
- It's perfectly common to see someone in the bank or grocery store wearing their jammies and sometimes even slippers.
- A new vending machine is a modern wonder.
- Don't publicly talk bad about someone in a small town. Chances are someone in the room will be related.
- People will stop by local businesses just to hear the latest gossip.
- You can see the same people stopped at the rest stop going to town as going back home.
- Who needs HIPAA in a small town, everyone seems to know everything anyways!