Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Collin Conversations

Quite often on the way home from grandma's house Collin and I will get into some interesting conversations. It's usually about things that make no sense whatsoever.

Collin: Do you have to work to pay for things?
Me: Yes, all my money goes to the house.
Collin: You pay for the house?
Me: Yep.
Collin: And daddy pays for clothes and candy?
Me: (laughing) Yep.
Collin: When I get money I'm gonna buy a gun.
Me: Why?
Collin: So I can shoot a deer like daddy!
Me: What would you do with it after you shoot it?
Collin: Eat it. But when me and Carlee are watching cartoons and the deer is in the kitchen the deer will be stinky!
Me: They can be.
Collin: Oh, and mommy? Sometimes when you're taking a shower I steal candy.


hmmmm...

1 of you hit me up with a comment.:

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

kids say the cutest little things. they must have a broader aspect on life!!!