Lorie tagged me with some q's so here goes:
- What was I doing 10 years ago: Let's see, 1998. I was working at the local grocery store after taking a break from college. Little did I know that I'd meet my future husband there! We dated for a few short months and then got married in August. Ahhh...new love!
- What's on my to-do list today: I need to call my friend Julie and see when her two cute girls are going to come over to play tonight. Need to do a load of laundry. Put together a few more things to get ready to go camping. Hopefully bake some cookies to take with us too.
- What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire: How many billions are we talking? I'd give at least 1 billion to my parents and to my awesome mother and father-in-law. (This could never repay all they've done for me though!) I'd put another billion each in each of the kids savings accounts. Pay off all the bills. Then I'd hire a landscaper and put in a deck and hot tub. I'd get my mustang and Australia trip. Oh, plus I'd donate some money to our new hospital that is in the works and put in a therapeutic swimming pool.
- 3 bad habits: Procrastination, not-exercising or eating right, and according to my husband not keeping the kitchen floor clean.
- Places I've lived: Moore, ID; Leslie, ID; Pocatello, ID; Salt Lake City, UT; Mesa, AZ; Idaho Falls, ID; and two summers in Dilingham, AK.
- Things people don't know about me: I have a desire to become an optometrist and an author. I'm secretly glad to have the TV on kid shows for my two sweeties but actually it's something I want to watch!
I tag Tina, Mandy, mom, and whoever else wants to do it!