I always call Carlee Ann my little monster because she is constantly getting into trouble. Her recent offenses are as follows:
- Brushing her teeth with the water out of the toilet bowl.
- Obsessing on any flaw in your skin (moles, freckles) and trying to pry them off with her fingernail.
- Taking mommy's teaspoons and hiding them.
- Hitting the table or whatever is nearest when she is told "NO!"
- Sleeping by her door like a puppy so you have to carefully open the door and scoot her over.
- Purposely spilling water on the floor or throwing her food when she doesn't want to eat.
- Won't hold still for anything. I had to chase her during my brother in laws wedding instead of getting to see people I haven't seen forever.
- Impatient to no end!
Typical two year old stuff or monster? You decide. Of course since she's so cute she is quickly forgiven!