1. Follow the rhythm of your own life. Never follow someone else's.
2. Too many clothes is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must actually TAKE the time to work on them. I usually have my head in the clouds saying "someday" but I don't do anything to achieve my goals. I need to work on that!
4. I wanna travel the world is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have a headache and a nauseated stomach. The kids have been sick since last Sunday night and I think they may have finally shared. Darn kids...just kidding. Love ya!
6. Sherbet floats. I could use a sherbet and 7-UP float about now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not throwing up, tomorrow my plans include not throwing up and Sunday, I want to bake Halloween cookies if I'm not throwing up!
End of Summer shenanigans
1 month ago