Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins





1. Right now, I'm feeling HUNGRY! I'm supposed to meet with the girls at 1:00 for lunch but I'm sitting here salivating.

2. Somewhere in the tropics is where I want to be.

3. How does one see candy or goodies and not eat them?

4. Dumb luck keeps me on track.

5. Please don't bother me when I'm reading late at night. That's my time.

6. Chocolate fills me with joy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating taquitos and tostadas, tomorrow my plans include making Halloween goodies and going to the school Halloween carnival and Sunday, I want to pull taffy with my granny and family and watch Collin in the primary program. (That reminds me, he still needs to practice his part! Oops)


Wanna play? http://www.fridayfillins.blogspot.com/


cute

2 of you hit me up with a comment.:

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Hey, I just want to say I love your new blog title. It seems to fit you literally and figuratively. It's really cool.

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned. Good luck to Collin and hope his part in the Primary program goes well.

Nancy Face said...

I CANNOT come face to face with candy or goodies and not eat them! I just can't have them in the house!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)