Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Friday!!!





1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was well, I don't make it a habit to go to an entertainment event I wouldn't enjoy so I guess I don't really have an answer to this one.

2. Lazy man's lasagna is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!

3. It's time for lunch!

4. Ice water with a splash of grenadine syrup, slices of lemon and lime, and a maraschino cherry is quite refreshing.

5. If I never hear the word Pokemon again, it'll be too soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was my fox! I finally spotted him again, and on the other was a turkey that I almost run over once a week.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making a S'mores dessert and hanging with my kids, tomorrow my plans include going to the Harvestfest (if it's not too cold!!) and Sunday, I want to relax after church and play rockband!



cute

1 of you hit me up with a comment.:

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

You always find the cutest ideas. Hope you don't mind if I steal them.