1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was well, I don't make it a habit to go to an entertainment event I wouldn't enjoy so I guess I don't really have an answer to this one.
2. Lazy man's lasagna is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It's time for lunch!
4. Ice water with a splash of grenadine syrup, slices of lemon and lime, and a maraschino cherry is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word Pokemon again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was my fox! I finally spotted him again, and on the other was a turkey that I almost run over once a week.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making a S'mores dessert and hanging with my kids, tomorrow my plans include going to the Harvestfest (if it's not too cold!!) and Sunday, I want to relax after church and play rockband!
End of Summer shenanigans
1 month ago