Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Need a New Title...

Does anyone have any ideas for a better blog title? I'm tired of just "The Jensen's". It's not very original and I don't think "Mom's Too Tired to Function" would work any better. If anyone has a good idea I'll even send you a prize. I don't know what but I'll think of something!!





cute

3 of you hit me up with a comment.:

Rachel Holloway said...

I am afraid I am in the same boat as you...not able to think! :) Will be pondering this one!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

I have no specific suggestion, but I scrolled down your blog and you posted such great photos. I think you take great photos of your family, so maybe you can have a title that plays off the theme of life behind the photos. sorry, kinda lame ha? If I think of a better idea/theme I'll let you know.

Rhonda Christensen said...

I just came across someone's scrapbooking site and she had page title suggestions. Here are the suggestions for a family theme:

"My Very Own Family"

"Live, Laugh, Love"

"Families are Forever"

"If You're Happy and You Know It . . ."

"Light of My Life"

"Built to Last"

"Everything Changes"

"A Picture of Love"

"Life Stops for No One"

"Life Changes Everything"

"Our Story"

"Best of Friends"

"The Story of Us"

"A Picture is Worth a 1,000 Words"

"Memories of a Family"

"All Because Two People Fell In Love"

"My Works of Art"

"Patience Is A Virtue"

"A Family That Plays Together Stays Together"

"All For One & One For All"

"Like No Other"

"A Few of My Favorite Things"

"True Togetherness"

"My Multiple Personalities"

"Stolen Moments"

"Linked by Love"

"Moments Worth Remembering"

"Remember When"

"No Greater Love"

"Cherish Every Moment"