1. When I heard that I had to work today I was bummed. Oh well, Collin is here keeping me company for awhile! Plus I only have to work half a day. Yea!
2. I don't care who you are, chocolate is ALWAYS the best medicine.
3. It's late, but still I stayed up to make raspberry peach cobbler. Yum!
4. I love the fourth of July always. It's so much fun seeing the kids enjoy the parade and react to fireworks! And I'm looking forward to homemade root beer. Love it!
5. My eyes have seen the monuments and graves of those who have fallen to win our freedom. We will be forever in their debt.
6. I feel that we should have three day weekends, strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having my cousin Kaitlyn over to play with the kids and hopefully having time to create some kind of yummy fourth of July treat, tomorrow my plans include watching the parade, celebrating Kaitlyn's b-day, cake, and fireworks! Sunday, I want to rest, relax, snooze and be lazy!
Carnival Cruise Part DOS!
2 days ago