1. Having a few pieces of wilted lettuce in my salad is not the end of the world. I'll just eat around it.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I want to grab my umbrella, head outside, and splash!
3. A twice-baked potato tastes so good! Thought I was going to say chocolate didn't you!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is the best thing you can do in a relationship.
5. Coming home to a clean house is breathtaking, really. Too bad it doesn't happen very often.
6. Well, maybe there is one more chance to get all my brothers together before Ryan leaves. I'm hoping so!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing Collin's last party details for his (TWO, spoiled boy) parties this weekend, tomorrow my plans include surviving his kid's party with his friends and possibly checking out the pioneer activities going on this weekend and Sunday, I want to have all my family over to have a celebration dinner for Collin turning six! How is it possible that he is six!!!
Wanna play? Go here.
Carnival Cruise Part TRES
9 hours ago