1. Tortillas and beans make a quick and easy dinner. We eat an alarming amount of burritos at our house. I'm surprised that the roof hasn't blown off our house from all the tootin' the boys do.
2. Of Goodly Parents is the book I'm reading right now. Well, truthfully I haven't started it yet, but I plan to soon!
3. July brings back memories of T-ball, my cousin Kaitlyn (love her!), fourth of July activities, and the fact that summer is slipping away faster than we can enjoy it.
4. That I needed help was obvious. I was trying to lift a heavy bookcase I got for $5 at a garage sale this morning by myself. Thank heavens a man came to help me drag it to my pickup.
5. They say if you tell your dreams to not be scary they indefinitely will be.
6. I probably shouldn't have eaten chocolate pudding AND Snowcaps to cure my chocolate craving to think it over. One or the other should have been enough.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching our local rodeo with the family, tomorrow my plans include going to our Atomic Days parade in Arco and then heading across the desert to a rock concert and Sunday, I want to go to church and then hike up to a waterfall with some of my family including my brother-in-law Levi and his wife Cher!
3 weeks ago